PORTLAND Ore. (NWNN) – National Preparedness Month is underway and the Oregon’s Office of Emergency Management has planned several upcoming community events.
“We encourage all Oregonians to take steps to be ready for any emergency,” said OEM Director Andrew Phelps. “Individual and family preparedness, as well as preparedness in the workplace, will help to save lives and property on our worst day,”
NW Natural and the American Red Cross are sponsoring a series of “Get Ready” events.
- September 17 | Get Ready Gresham
- September 17 | Get Ready Lincoln County
- September 24 | Get Ready The Dalles
- September 22 – Salem: Prepare Out Loud
- September 30 – Tillamook and Manzanita: Prepare Out loud